Welcome to Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten! - -
Thank you for visiting our website - -With the start of 2nd semester in our Pre-K division in Rogers Public Schools, we want to share with you the following scheduled pre-k events and activities:
- Winter Parent-Teacher Conferences, set for February 13 - 24....Pre-K parents will have an opportunity to schedule an appointment with their child's classroom teacher to discuss their little one's progress in pre-k, with teacher sharing ways our parents can also help strengthen student learning at home.
- Valentine Parties....Tuesday, February 14. Check with your child's pre-k classroom teacher for class party time, and ways you can help.
- Dental Health Visits: February is Dental Health Month, and Ocean's Dental will visit our pre-k classes to provide toothbrush kits for each pre-k student, and free dental health checks for children whose parents complete parental permission slip.
- RPS Kindergarten Enrollment....February 28 - March 1. - -We're getting ready for our Pre-K students to attend this special enrollment at their new elementary school for kindergarten. - -Parent with questions, check with your child's teacher, or call the school at 479-631-3572.
- "Read Across America" Week".....Celebrating the birthday of Dr. Seuss!...Feb. 27 - March 3rd....Rogers Pre-K students (special dress-up each day at school that week!)
- Spring Break in the Rogers Schools.....March 20 - 27. All RPS classes resume on Tuesday, March 28th.
- Spring Enrollment for Pre-K: Scheduled for Wednesday or Thursday, April 5th or 6th , at Tucker Elementary School, located at 121 School Avenue, in Lowell, from 8:00 to 2:00 both days. *For Pre-K eligibility information & Pre-K enrollment application....click here.
- Spring Easter Egg Hunt: Friday, April 14.
- Mothers Day Tea: Friday, May 12th. - -A special reception for the ladies in your family. Check with your child's pre-k teacher for exact time for this lovely event with songs by the children, special gift for each lady, and delicious refreshments.
- Pre-K FINAL DAY OF CLASSES....Friday, May 26, 2017.
The Office at the Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten Center is open Monday -Friday and follows the traditional RPS school calendar. You are most welcome to call our school 479-631-3572 for parent questions regarding our pre-kindergarten program or Spring enrollment for August, 2017 school start. - -Our school is happy to provide assistance to you and your family.
Wishing your child continued success in learning!
Director of Early Childhood Education
Rogers Public Schools