Welcome to the Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten Division:
It's Summer 2016 and our RPS early childhood program is preparing for August school start with the following scheduled events and activities:
- Summer Pre-K Enrollment: Tuesday or Wednesday, August 2nd or 3rd, at the Rogers Pre-Kindergarten Center, located at 2710 North Woods Lane, from 8:00 to 2:00 both days. *For Pre-K eligibility information & Pre-K enrollment application....click here.
- July 29....Rogers Public Schools Pre-K Letters-to-Parents mailed to eligible families.
- August 15 - 19 is set for Pre-K school entry screening, and Pre-K parent classroom conferences with individual families. See your official family letter for your child's screening date and exact testing time at school.
- Pre-K. Meet-the-Teacher Night: Scheduled for Wednesday, August 17, from 4:00 to 5:00 pm, at your assigned Pre-K building site and classroom. We look forward to this special time with our new PK students and parents in preparation for first day of Pre-K classes.
- Pre-K FIRST DAY OF CLASSES.....Monday, August 22.
The Pre-Kindergarten Center Office will re-open on Monday, August 1 for parent inquiries. You are most welcome to call 479-631-3572 on or after this date. We are so happy to provide assistance to your family as we prepare for the 2016-17 school year in the Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten Program.
Director of Early Childhood Education
Rogers Public Schools